- We’ve held rallies, hosted public meetings and listening tours
- We’ve made presentations to local councils, schools and clubs
- We’ve arranged legal representation and expert witnesses at environmental
- We’ve made submissions to parliamentary committees and governmental
reviews, and encouraged others to do the same
- We’ve commented on the strengthening of environmental protection laws and
the redrafting of coastal protection policy
- We’ve written articles and placed ads in papers
- We’ve filled halls and hosted speakers to let people know what’s going on
- We’ve lobbied politicians and consulted with members of parliament
- We’ve listened to community members and held information campaigns and
- We’ve asked questions of the AGL board and protested at their annual general
- We have representatives on local community groups and the coastal advisory
- We produce regular Newsletters and keep in touch with our community on
social media and at events on our beautiful beaches.
We’re always planning to do even more, and we’d love to hear from you!
If you’d like to offer financial support please choose one of the options below.
You can become a member of Save Westernport.
Every day, and on every tide, the bay is saying ‘thank you’.